Best Deals Ping My Day Putter (35", Steel, Offset Blade) Golf Club Myday


Ping My Day Putter (35", Steel, Offset Blade) Golf Club Myday
Fast & Super Saver Shipping. Start Shopping Now!


Are you searching for Best Deals Ping My Day Putter (35", Steel, Offset Blade) Golf Club Myday Deals 2012? I found cheapest Ping My Day at Amazon Store. Right now! Selling price drop very fast.
Purchase through this link to get your Ping My Day at at great price now. Click here to take advantage of this great price.

Get Special Offers

Here are some of the great features of Ping My Day Putter (35", Steel, Offset Blade) Golf Club Myday

Ping ,

Putter Specifications:

  • DEXTERITY: Right-Handed
  • GENDER: Unisex
  • BRAND: Ping
  • MODEL: My Day, Offset Blade
  • CLUB: Putter
  • SHAFT: Steel
  • GRIP: Ping USA Golf Pride
  • LENGTH: 35" (Straight down the shaft)
  • HEADCOVER: No headcover included
  • CONDITION: Used
  • CONDITION SPECIFICS: Used condition 7.5, fair to good shape, shows wear typical of a club this age, aging to the finish, no major dings or nicks, actual putter is pictured!
(Read More)

  • Aesthetically pleasing design with clean optics that promote confidence
  • Heel-toe weighted to minimize twisting on off-center strikes
  • Lower center of gravity reduces skidding and gets the ball rolling more quickly, improving speed and direction control

Best Deals Ping My Day. Best Deals Ping My Day Putter (35", Steel, Offset Blade) Golf Club Myday Cheapest Price. Fast & Super Saver Shipping. Start Shopping Now!.

As of Friday, March 16, 2012 ( *Pricing disclaimer : Product prices, promotion and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change without notice. Any price and availability information displayed on the original websites, as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of related products. )